ABB Martine Turbocharger RR Series Compressor Wheel for Ship Diesel
RR series supercharger is mixed-flow turbocharger, which consists
of single-stage mixed-flow turbine and centrifugal compressor,
adopts inboard support roller bearing and centrifugal compressor,
adopts inboard support roller bearing and external lube oil supply
structure. There is no nozzle ring on the turbocharger. The major
casing can rotate freely within 0-360° according to installation
angel. Flow range of this series turbocharger is 0.6-2.5m3/s,
compression ratio range 1.5-3.0 and total efficiency higher than
80%. Single turbocharger can cooperate with 250-1500kw high speed
diesel engine and gas engine. RR turbochargers are used widely in
shipbuilding, locomotive, land power generation and petroleum
drilling industries. They are extensively applicable to in-land and
coastal transportation and fishing due to its high efficiency,
small size, light weight, favorable maintainability and
serviceability, adequate supply of spare parts.
Main Technical Parameters
Volume Technical Data
- Compressor vanes: forward inclined and backward curved blades
- Pressure plates: vaned diffuser type.
- Bearing casing: there are water-cooling type and non-water-cooling
type available, which are adopted according to requirement.
- Total efficiency: more than 62%
- Requirement of external lube oil supply: filtration rating is less
than 35μm, and lube oil for diesel engine can be used directly.
- It consists of radial flow turbine and centrifugal compressor
- The single unit can be matched with high-speed diesel engine and
gas engine of 250-1500kw
- Inner bracing full floating plain bearing with cooled &
uncooled bearing casing design
- Gas turbo housing with different nozzle area and be equipped with
one and two inlet hole tangential design
- The compressor wheel adopts forward bending
- The overall efficiency of T/C is 55%-60%, with the maximum pressure
ratio of 3.5
- High efficiency and small volume is widely used in all kinds of
high-speed generator set & fishery shipping
PACKING AND DELIVERY
- Plastic bag
- selling box
- carton/wooden pallet
Delivery Port in China:
- Chongqing port,
- Shanghai Port,
- Guangzhou Port,
- Ningbo Port.
- by sea,
- by air,
- by express
- by land
Questions & Answers
Q: When will you deliver the goods?
A: About one week after payment. It also depends on the quantity
and whether you need mould making.
Q: How about quality of products?
A: We strictly control every detail of the products. Each product
is inspected before leaving factory, with the top quality of China.
Q: How about price?
A: We will offer you the best and competetive price.
Q:Do you accept customized orders?
A: Yes. With design team, OEM and ODM orders are highly welcome.
Q:Which transportation do you accept?
A: DHL, FedEx, EMS etc, as for your convenience.
Q:What about payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, PayPal and West Union are acceptable.
Q:Can you accept mould making?